G-d's covenant with Israel is forever


Genesis 17:7 And
I will establish My covenant between Me and between you and between your seed after you throughout their generations as an everlasting covenant, to be to you for a God and to your seed after you.

Genesis 17:19 And God said, "Indeed, your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you shall name him Isaac, and
I will establish My covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his seed after him.

Genesis 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with you, and I will bless you, for to you and to your seed will I give all these lands, and
I will establish the oath that I swore to Abraham, your father. 4 And I will multiply your seed like the stars of the heavens, and I will give your seed all these lands, and all the nations of the earth will bless themselves by your seed, 5 Because Abraham hearkened to My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My instructions."

Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold! a ladder set up on the ground and its top reached to heaven; and behold, angels of God were ascending and descending upon it. 13 And behold, the Lord was standing over him, and He said, "I am the Lord, the God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac; the land upon which you are lying to you I will give it and to your seed. 14 And your seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall gain strength westward and eastward and northward and southward; and
through you shall be blessed all the families of the earth and through your seed.

Leviticus 26:44 But despite all this, while they are in the land of their enemies, I will not despise them nor will I reject them to annihilate them,
thereby breaking My covenant that is with them, for I am the Lord their God. 45 I will remember for them the covenant [made with] the ancestors, whom I took out from the land of Egypt before the eyes of the nations, to be a God to them. I am the Lord.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For you are a holy people to the Lord, your God: the Lord your God has chosen you to be His treasured people, out of all the peoples upon the face of the earth. 7 Not because you are more numerous than any people did the Lord delight in you and choose you, for you are the least of all the peoples. 8 But because of the Lord's love for you,
and because He keeps the oath He swore to your forefathers, the Lord took you out with a strong hand and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh, the king of Egypt. 9 Know, therefore, that the Lord, your God He is God, the faithful God, Who keeps the covenant and loving kindness with those who love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations.

Joshua 1:3 Every place on which the soles of your feet will tread I have given to you, as I have spoken to Moses. 4 From this desert and Lebanon to the great river, the Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites to the great sea westward shall be your boundary. 5 No man shall stand up before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so shall I be with you. I will not weaken My grasp on you nor will I abandon you. 6 Be strong and have courage;
for you will cause this nation to inherit the land that I have sworn to their ancestors to give to them.

2 Samuel 7:21 For the sake of Your word, and according to Your own heart, have you brought about all this greatness, to make Your servant know it. 22 Therefore You are great, O' Lord God: for there is none like You, neither is there any God beside You, according to all that we have heard with our ears. 23 And who is like Your people, like Israel, one nation in the world, whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people, and to make Him a name, also to accomplish for you the greatness and fearful things for Your land, [in driving out] from before Your people, whom You did redeem for Yourself out of Egypt, [the] nations and their gods? 24
And You did establish to Yourself Your people Israel to be a people unto You forever; and You, Lord, became their God.

Isaiah 43:1 And now, so said the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and the One Who formed you, O Israel, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you, and I called by your name, you are Mine.
2 When you pass through water, I am with you, and in rivers, they shall not overflow you; when you go amidst fire, you shall not be burnt, neither shall a flame burn amongst you. 3 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I have given Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. 4 Since you are dear in My eyes, you were honored and I loved you, and I give men in your stead and nations instead of your life. 5 Fear not for I am with you; from the east I will bring your seed, and from the west I will gather you. 6 I will say to the north, "Give," and to the south, "Do not refrain"; bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the end of the earth." 7 Everyone that is called by My name, and whom I created for My glory, I formed him, yea I made him.

Isaiah 49:13 Sing, O heavens, and rejoice, O earth, and mountains burst out in song, for the Lord has consoled His people, and He shall have mercy on His poor. 14 And Zion said, "The Lord has forsaken me, and the Lord has forgotten me." 15
Shall a woman forget her sucking child, from having mercy on the child of her womb? These too shall forget, but I will not forget you.

Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54:17 Any weapon whetted against you shall not succeed, and any tongue that contends with you in judgment, you shall condemn; this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their due reward from Me, says the Lord.

Isaiah 59:21"As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the Lord. "My spirit, which is upon you and My words that I have placed in your mouth, shall not move from your mouth or from the mouth of your seed and from the mouth of your seed's seed," said the Lord, "from now and to eternity."

Jeremiah 31:35 If these laws depart from before Me, says the Lord, so will the seed of Israel cease being a nation before Me for all time. 36 So said the Lord: If the heavens above will be measured and the foundations of the earth below will be fathomed, I too will reject all the seed of Israel because of all they did, says the Lord. 37 Behold days are coming, says the Lord, and the city shall be built to the Lord, from the tower of Hananel until the gate of the corner.

Jeremiah 33:25 So said the Lord: If not My covenant with the day and the night, that the statutes of heaven and earth I did not place, 26 Also will I reject the seed of Jacob and David, My servant, not to take from his seed rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, when I bring back their captivity and have mercy upon them.

Jeremiah 46:27 You fear not, O Jacob My servant, and be not dismayed, O Israel! for behold, I will redeem you from afar and your children from the land of their captivity, and Jacob shall return and be quiet and at ease, and there shall be none who disturb his rest. 28 You fear not, My servant Jacob, says the Lord, for I am with you, for I will make a full end of all the nations where I have driven you, but of you I will not make a full end, but I will chastise you justly, and I will not completely destroy you.

Ezekiel 16:60 But I shall remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I shall establish for you an everlasting covenant.

Ezekiel 37:26 And I will form a covenant of peace for them, an everlasting covenant shall be with them; and I will establish them and I will multiply them, and I will place My Sanctuary in their midst forever. 27 And My dwelling place shall be over them, and I will be to them for a God, and they shall be to Me as a people. 28 And the nations shall know that I am the Lord, Who sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary is in their midst forever."

Ezekiel 39:22 And the House of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God from that day on. 23 And the nations will know that for their iniquity the House of Israel was exiled, because they betrayed Me, and I hid My face from them, and I delivered them into the hands of their adversaries, and they all fell by the sword. 24 According to their defilement and according to their transgressions I did to them, and I hid My face from them. 25 Therefore, so said the Lord God: Now I shall return to the captivity of Jacob, and I shall have compassion on the House of Israel, and I shall be zealous for My Holy Name. 26 And they shall bear their disgrace and all their treachery that they committed against Me when they dwell on their land securely with no one frightening them. 27 When I return them from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, I shall be sanctified through them before the eyes of many nations. 28 And they will know that I am the Lord their God when I exile them to the nations, and I shall gather them to their land, and I shall no longer leave any of them there. 29 And I shall no longer hide My face from them, for I shall have poured out My spirit upon the House of Israel," says the Lord God.

Malachi 3:6 For I, the Lord, have not changed; and you, the sons of Jacob, have not reached the end.

Psalm 105:6 The seed of Abraham His servant, the children of Jacob, His chosen ones. 7 He is the Lord our God; throughout all the earth are His judgments.
8 He remembered His covenant forever, the word He had commanded to the thousandth generation, 9 Which He had made with Abraham, and His oath to Isaac, 10 And He set it up to Jacob as a statute, to Israel as an everlasting covenant,

Psalm 125:1 A song of ascents. Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which will not falter but will abide forever. 2 Jerusalem has mountains around it, and the Lord is around His people from now and to eternity.

1 Chronicles 16:14 He is the Lord our God; throughout the earth are His judgments. 15 Remember His covenant forever, the word which He commanded to a thousand generations. 16 [The covenant] which He had made with Abraham, and His oath to Isaac. 17 And He set it up for Jacob as a statute, to Israel as an everlasting covenant. 18 Saying: To you I shall give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance." 19 When you were few in number, hardly dwelling in it.

1 Chronicles 17:22 And You made Your people Israel [to be] to You as a people forever, and You, O Lord, became their God. 23 And now, O Lord, the word that You have spoken concerning Your servant and concerning his house shall be realized forever, and do as You have spoken. 24 And may Your name be confirmed and magnified forever, saying: The Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, is God to Israel, and the house of David Your servant shall be established before You. 25 For You, my God have revealed to Your servant's ear, to build him a house; therefore, Your servant has found [occasion] to pray before You. 26 And now, O Lord, You are God, and You have spoken concerning Your servant this good thing.

2 Chronicles 20:7 Have you, our God, not driven out the inhabitants of this land from before Your people Israel and given it to the seed of Abraham, who loved You, forever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vicarious Atonement is not taught in Tanakh

Joshua is the prophet like Moses

Did the "The abomination that causes desolation" happen yet? ~ Cross reference of Matthew 24:15 to Daniel 9:26