G-d is THE ONE TRUE G-d of the universe - Key Passages

 

Exodus 20:2 "I am the Lord, your God, Who took you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3 You shall not have the gods of others in My presence.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man that He should lie, nor is He a mortal that He should relent. Would He say and not do, speak and not fulfill?

Numbers 4:11 And you approached and stood at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain burned with fire up to the midst of the heavens, with darkness, a cloud, and opaque darkness. 12 The Lord spoke to you out of the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of the words, but saw no image, just a voice.

Numbers 4:35 You have been shown, in order to know that the Lord He is God; there is none else besides Him.

Numbers 4:39 And you shall know this day and consider it in your heart, that the Lord He is God in heaven above, and upon the earth below; there is none else.

Numbers 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God; the Lord is one. 5 And you shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your means.

Numbers 6:13 You shall fear the Lord, your God, worship Him, and swear by His name. 14 Do not go after other gods, of the gods of the peoples who are around you.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that it is I! I am the One, and there is no god like Me! I cause death and grant life. I strike, but I heal, and no one can rescue from My Hand!

1 Samuel 2:2 There is none as holy as the Lord, For there is none besides You; And there is no rock like our God.

1 Samuel 15:29 And also, the Strength of Israel will neither lie nor repent, for He is not a man to repent."

1 Kings 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold the heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You; much less this temple that I have erected.

1 Kings 8:60 So that all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God: there is none else.

2 Kings 19:19 And now, O Lord our God, please deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You are the Lord God alone."

1 Kings 22:19 And he said, "Therefore, listen to the word of the Lord. I saw the Lord seated on His throne, and all the host of heaven were standing by Him on His right and on His left.

Isaiah 6:1 In the year of the death of King Uzziah, I saw the Lord sitting on a high and exalted throne, and His lower extremity filled the Temple. 2 Seraphim stood above for Him, six wings, six wings to each one; with two he would cover his face, and with two he would cover his feet, and with two he would fly.

Isaiah 40:12 Who measured water with his gait, and measured the heavens with his span, and measured by thirds the dust of the earth, and weighed mountains with a scale and hills with a balance? 13 Who meted the spirit of the Lord, and His adviser who informs Him? 14 With whom did He take counsel give him to understand, and teach him in the way of justice, and teach him knowledge, and the way of understandings did He let him know?

Isaiah 40:18 And to whom do you compare God, and what likeness do you arrange for Him?

Isaiah 40:21 Do you not know, have you not heard has it not been told to you from the beginning? Do you not understand the foundations of the earth? 22 It is He Who sits above the circle of the earth, and whose inhabitants are like grasshoppers, who stretches out the heaven like a curtain, and He spread them out like a tent to dwell.

Isaiah 40:25 "Now, to whom will you compare Me that I should be equal?" says the Holy One. 26 Lift up your eyes on high and see, who created these, who takes out their host by number; all of them He calls by name; because of His great might and because He is strong in power, no one is missing.


Isaiah 40:28 Do you not know-if you have not heard-an everlasting God is the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth; He neither tires nor wearies; there is no fathoming His understanding. 29 Who gives the tired strength, and to him who has no strength, He increases strength. 30 Now youths shall become tired and weary, and young men shall stumble. 31 But those who put their hope in the Lord shall renew [their] vigor, they shall raise wings as eagles; they shall run and not weary, they shall walk and not tire.


Isaiah 41:4 Who worked and did, Who calls the generations from the beginning; I, the Lord, am first, and with the last ones I am He


Isaiah 42:5 So said God the Lord, the Creator of the heavens and the One Who stretched them out, Who spread out the earth and what springs forth from it, Who gave a soul to the people upon it and a spirit to those who walk thereon.


Isaiah 42:8 I am the Lord, that is My Name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to the graven images.

Isaiah 43:10 "You are My witnesses," says the Lord, "and My servant whom I chose," in order that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He; before Me no god was formed and after Me none shall be. 11 I, I am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.

Isaiah 44:6 So said the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer the Lord of Hosts, "I am first and I am last, and besides Me there is no God. 7 And who will call [that he is] like Me and will tell it and arrange it for Me, since My placing the ancient people, and the signs and those that will come, let them tell for themselves. 8 Fear not and be not dismayed; did I not let you hear it from then, and I told [it] and you are My witnesses; is there a God besides Me? And there is no rock I did not know.

Isaiah 44:24 So said the Lord, your Redeemer, and the One Who formed you from the womb, "I am the Lord Who makes everything, Who stretched forth the heavens alone, Who spread out the earth from My power.

Isaiah 45:4 For the sake of My servant Jacob, and Israel My chosen one, and I called to you by your name; I surnamed you, yet you have not known Me. 5 I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God: I will strengthen you although you have not known Me. 6 In order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am the Lord and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:12 I made the earth, and I created man upon it; as for Me-My hands stretched out the heavens, and I ordained their host.

Isaiah 45:18 For so said the Lord, the Creator of heaven, Who is God, Who formed the earth and made it, He established it; He did not create it for a waste, He formed it to be inhabited, "I am the Lord and there is no other. 19 Not in secret did I speak, in a place of a land of darkness; I did not say to the seed of Jacob, Seek Me, in vain; I am the Lord, Who speaks righteousness, declares things that are right.

Isaiah 45:21 Declare and present, let them even take counsel together; who announced this from before, [who] declared it from then? Is it not I, the Lord, and there are no other gods besides Me, a just and saving God there is not besides Me.


Isaiah 45:22 Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth, for I am God, and there is no other. 23 By Myself I swore, righteousness emanated from My mouth, a word, and it shall not be retracted, that to Me shall every knee kneel, every tongue shall swear."

Isaiah 46:5 To whom shall you liken Me and make Me equal and compare Me that we may be alike?

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the first things of old, that I am God and there is no other; I am God and there is none like Me. 10 [I] tell the end from the beginning, and from before, what was not done; [I] say, 'My counsel shall stand, and all My desire I will do.' 11 [I] call from the east a swift bird, from a distant land the man of My counsel; yea I spoke, I will also bring it; I formed it, I will also do it.

Isaiah 48:
11 For My sake, for My sake I will do, for how shall it be profaned? And My honor I will not give to another. 12 Hearken to Me, O Jacob, and Israel, who was called by Me, I am He, I am first, yea I am last. 13 Even My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and My right hand measured the heavens with handbreadths; I call them, they stand together.

Isaiah 50:2 Why have I come and there is no man? [Why] have I called and no one answers? Is My hand too short to redeem, or do I have no strength to save? Behold, with My rebuke I dry up the sea, I make rivers into a desert; their fish become foul because there is no water and die because of thirst. 3 I clothe the heavens with darkness, and I make sackcloth their raiment.

Isaiah 51:15 I am the Lord your God, Who wrinkles the sea and its waves stir; the Lord of Hosts is His name. 16 And I placed My words into your mouth, and with the shadow of My hand I covered you, to plant the heavens and to found the earth and to say to Zion [that] you are My people


Isaiah 66:1 So says the Lord, "The heavens are My throne, and the earth is My footstool; which is the house that you will build for Me, and which is the place of My rest? 2 And all these My hand made, and all these have become," says the Lord. "But to this one will I look, to one poor and of crushed spirit, who hastens to do My bidding.


Jeremiah 5:22 Will you not fear Me? says the Lord, or, do you not quake from before Me, for I made sand a boundary for the sea, an everlasting ordinance, which it cannot pass, and [its waves] toss themselves, yet they cannot prevail; and its waves roar, but they do not pass it.
24 And they did not say in their heart, "Let us now fear the Lord our God, Who gives rain, the early rain and the latter rain in its time, the weeks of the laws of harvest He keeps for us."

Jeremiah 10:10
But the Lord God is true; He is a living God and the King of the world; from His anger the earth quakes, and the nations cannot contain His fury. 11 So shall you say to them, "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth, shall perish from the earth and from beneath these heavens. 12 Who made the earth with His strength, He prepared the world by His wisdom, and with His understanding He stretched out the heavens. 13 At the sound of His giving a multitude of waters in the heaven, and He brought up clouds from the end of the earth, He made lightning for the rain, and He took wind out of His treasuries.

Jeremiah 10:16 Not like these is Jacob's portion, for He is the One Who formed everything, and Israel is the tribe of His inheritance; the Lord of Hosts is His name."

Hosea 13:4 And I am the Lord your God from the land of Egypt, and gods besides Me you should not know, and there is no savior but Me.

Joel 2:27 And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and I am the Lord your God, there is no other; and My people shall never be ashamed.

Malachi 2:10 Have we not all one father? Has not one God created us? Why should we betray, each one his brother, to profane the covenant of our forefathers?

Psalm 73:25 For whom do I have in heaven, and I desired no one with You on earth.

Psalm 81:10 No strange god shall be within you, neither shall you prostrate yourself to a foreign god. 11 I am the Lord, your God, Who brought you up from the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I shall fill it.

Psalm 146:3 Do not trust in princes, in the son of man, who has no salvation.

Job 15:8 Did you listen to the counsel of God and increase wisdom to yourself?

Nehemiah 9:6 You alone are the Lord; You made the heavens, the heavens of the heavens and all their host, the earth and all that is upon it, the seas and all that is in them, and You give life to them all, and the heavenly host bow down before You.

1 Chronicles 17:20 O Lord, there is none like You, and there is no god besides You according to all that we have heard with our ears.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vicarious Atonement is not taught in Tanakh

Joshua is the prophet like Moses

Did the "The abomination that causes desolation" happen yet? ~ Cross reference of Matthew 24:15 to Daniel 9:26